We’re on the hunt for an experienced Strategist to work in partnership some of our best ecommerce clients. Strategists provide one of the key life bloods of the agency - consulting with clients to deeply understand their ecommerce requirements and guide them through to a defined project scope.
The Strategist will have a deep ecommerce understanding themselves, but work with the broader Blueleaf team to gather ideas and opportunities to fulfil the client's ecommerce needs. They are detail-focussed and will take the ecommerce project from the initial stages through to documenting the detailed and complex requirements.
They will have experience of working with ecommerce platforms, content management systems and responsive websites.
We’ve worked hard to build up an impressive list of clients, and you will be working on projects with big brands such as Red Bull, Laura Ashley, Fat Face, Dunelm and Bonmarché.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Cheshire or London.
What will you be expected to do?
You’ll be responsible for achieving the client’s strategic ecommerce objectives by working with clients to provide them with ideas and guidance as well as working with the Blueleaf team to achieve execution of strategies with great results.
Our ideal Strategist will confidently:
- Build strong relationships with clients and partners
- Receive client briefings and transform them into tangible projects
- Gather requirements and prepare statements of work and scope documents
- Understand clients' business needs and develop roadmaps of new work
- Plan and facilitate idea generation sessions with the wider team
- Prepare high level and detailed estimates for new business and project work
- Brief projects to the Project Managers, User Experience and Development teams
- Advance your own knowledge and continually chase digital mastery
- Live Blueleaf’s Values and actively focus on our Vision, Mission and Purpose
What experience will you have?
We’re looking for someone with an excellent all-round knowledge of ecommerce design and development, a self-starter with great problem-solving skills. You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working with anything that can be thrown at you during the day. You’ll be passionate about delivering an outstanding service at all times and have the following:
- Knowledge of ecommerce industry, clients, platforms and third parties
- Experience in gathering and managing complex requirements
- Understanding of branding and digital strategy
- Understanding of optimisation, personalisation and analytics
- Agency experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of working with multiple clients
What skills will you have?
Our dream Strategist is a passionate ecommerce expert who also understands digital trends and user behaviour. Skills should include:
- Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Personable, a real influencer whilst remaining humble
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Logical and thorough work process
- Attention to detail - you need great skills in creating solid documents
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Training plan to help you grow
- Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
- Profit share linked to performance (12 months service required to qualify)
- Bike to work scheme
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are. We are also very proud to be a Gold standard Investor In People because we embed best practice, recognise achievements and really value our people.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please get in touch* with your CV at email@example.com
*Recruitment agencies need not apply