Ecommerce Project Manager
We’re on the look-out for a project manager to deal with projects for some of our ecommerce clients.
We need someone with solid project management experience within a digital agency and ideally, knowledge of cloud-based ecommerce platforms. The ideal candidate is capable of handling large projects, potentially multiple projects at the same time, across different clients, keeping everything to schedule and to budget whilst making sure the client has an accurate understanding of progress at all times.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
What will you be expected to do?
You’ll be working with clients to deliver their projects, covering the following tasks:
- Receiving scopes for projects and understanding the client requirements
- Project planning
- Briefing the client requirements to the internal team
- Managing the work through to completion in an Agile environment, on time and to the budget agreed
- Reviewing work against requirements
- Updating JIRA, our issue management system
- Speaking to clients on a daily basis
- Confidently dealing with any queries from clients, although not necessarily to always have all the answers (but you’ll be able to find out where to go to find them!)
- Providing regular status reports to make sure clients are kept up-to-date
- Ensuring sufficient time has been scheduled for the project from a shared resource pool
What experience will you have?
We’re looking for someone with an excellent all-round knowledge of digital design and development and strong experience of project management. Knowledge of ecommerce platforms, preferably cloud-based would be a bonus (we work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, formerly known as Demandware). You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced environment, and be used to working with anything that can be thrown at you during the day. You’ll be passionate about delivering an outstanding service at all times. Experience of working in an Agile environment is advantageous but not essential.
What skills will you have?
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Flexible approach to ways of working
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Logical and thorough work process
- High commercial awareness
- Bags of confidence and initiative
- A default transparent approach in terms of project progress and risk
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational working environment
- Flexible working arrangements - flexi time to work hours to suit you and the opportunity to work from home
- Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please get in touch with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.
If you work for a recruitment agency, please don't call us, we’ll call you if we need help – thank you!
Know someone who could be suitable?
If this isn't your skill set but you know someone who would be great then please let us know and you could be in for a £1,000 finder's fee (terms and conditions apply, you can view them here).