Outstanding achievers make for an outstanding team and that’s exactly what we’re building here at Blueleaf. We’re always searching for talented individuals to join our vibrant team. Whether you’re an aspiring web designer, developer or project manager, we’re looking for the same key attribute – a passion to grow, excel and achieve.
Think you fit the bill? Then get in touch with our MD, Adrian Lomas.
If you want to work in a stimulating environment, be treated as an individual and benefit from a genuinely open culture where everyone’s contribution is valued, our little corner of the Cheshire countryside could be for you.
Established in 1999, Blueleaf is a growing digital agency with a team of over 20 outstanding achievers. Our ethos has played a major role in us winning big name clients including Red Bull, Laura Ashley, Next and Co-op. We pride ourselves on client retention and growth through referral, due to the exceptional service we offer.
Our directors operate an ‘open door’ policy, actively encouraging everyone to share ideas for the good of the business. They provide a clear vision for Blueleaf’s future and are passionately committed to helping team members achieve. Our MD, Adrian, does not draw a line between personal and professional development, instead believing that they are integral and that if one is strong, the other will be too.
What goodies do you get?
• Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
• Vibrant team who will help and support you
• Inspirational environment – a modern, light space in the Cheshire countryside
• Training plan to help you grow
• Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
• Free parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Team building activities
• Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
• Birthday cakes!
And here’s the official stuff to back it up:
• Winner of ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2011 Cheshire Business Awards
• Investors in People Gold – one of very few companies to achieve this level
• ISO 9001
• RAR Recommended Agency
• RAR Top 100 Agencies Outside London
• Shortlisted in the 2012 High Sheriff's Awards for Enterprise – Cheshire's most prestigious Awards for business performance
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are.
Our mission is to become the best digital agency in the world. Are you up for the challenge of helping us achieve this? If you are, get in touch with our MD, Adrian Lomas.
We look forward to hearing from you, outstanding individuals.