Do you simply love user friendly websites? Are you the person that devises them? Is your dream to work on some huge, global brands doing just that? If so, we may have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Who will you work with?
You will be working within the design team working closely with our Design Director, our producers and of course our clients.
What experience will you have?
- Persona, user story and journey development
- Story boarding, wireframe creation, and Axure prototypes
- Confidence to lead client workshops
- Understanding of analytics
- Experience of usability testing
- Ability to quickly devise the information architecture (IA) of sites
- Experience of responsive sites
- Able to work closely with designers and understand what they do
- 2+ years experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience of both eCommerce and informational sites
- An impressive portfolio of work, preferably for big brand clients
What skills will you have?
- Client facing skills
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Sense of humour
- Logical and thorough work process
- High level of industry awareness
Who are Blueleaf?
Blueleaf was founded in 1999. Since then we’ve grown the team, successfully winning industry awards, accredited with the unique Gold Standard for Investors in People, Finalists in the National Business Awards for Employer of the year, and is led by one of the UK’s top influential people in digital. What's special about Blueleaf is that we totally focus on the team being happy. We share company information openly and we have regular meetings to ensure we're all heading in the right direction.
Some of the cool things in addition to the regular benefits include 10% of your week being dedicated to your own projects as research and development, a fridge stocked up with free Red Bull, profit share and "Shit Happens Days", for when that unexpected problem just hits you. As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low.
For this role, salary is dependent on skills and experience.
If you’d like to apply, please simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
Sorry, but NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.