We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our ambitious team on a full-time, permanent contract. Due to our continued success and increasing client list we are offering a great opportunity in our creative team for a mid weight web designer.
What will you be expected to do?
Design stunning, user friendly and highly creative websites.
Who will you work with?
You will be working within the creative team and will work closely with the development team to produce user friendly websites.
What experience will you have?
- Advanced Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- UX experience
- 2+ years experience within an agency environment
- Experience of designing both Ecommerce and Brochure sites
- An impressive portfolio of work
What skills will you have?
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Sense of humour
- Logical and thorough work process
- High level of industry awareness
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational environment – a modern, light space in the Cheshire countryside
- Training plan to help you grow
- Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
- Birthday cakes!
And here’s the official stuff to back it up:
- Winner of ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2011 Cheshire Business Awards
- UKFasts Digital Business of the Year 2012
- Runner up in The Croner Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards 2012
- Investors in People Gold – one of very few companies to achieve this level
- ISO 9001
- RAR Recommended Agency
- Highly commended in the 2012 High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise – Cheshire’s most prestigious Awards for business performance
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are. Our countryside location is fab but as there is no public transport locally, you will need to have your own car. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
For more information, please email Kay Corcoran or call on 01829 260600.