You would be working closely with all members of the team, including designers, UX, back-end developers and of course project managers. You'd be working across all areas of digital media from eCommerce builds to customer portals.
What will you be doing?
- Working with the designers to bring web, mobile and app designs to life using front end tools and techniques
- Working on a mixture of new build and existing sites
- Liaising with back-end developers, project managers and producers
- Make amends and enhancements to current sites
- Liaise with clients directly to help answer their questions
Whats the tech?
- Very strong working knowledge of HTML5
- Very strong working knowledge of CSS3 (We’re using SASS so this is something we’d love you to be able to use)
- Working knowledge of version control and in particular GIT
- Working knowledge of responsive website development
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress and Drupal packages are a bonus
- Working knowledge of Photoshop is handy
- Good awareness of backend technology like .NET & PHP but we do have backend developers
- A passion for web standards and cross browser compatibility and website speed
Who are Blueleaf?
Blueleaf was founded in 1999. Since then we’ve grown the team, successfully winning industry awards, accredited with the unique Gold Standard for Investors in People, Finalists in the National Business Awards for Employer of the year, and is led by one of the UK’s top influential people in digital. What's special about Blueleaf is that we totally focus on the team being happy. We share company information openly and we have regular meetings to ensure we're all heading in the right direction.
Some of the cool things in addition to the regular benefits include 10% of your week being dedicated to your own projects as research and development, a fridge stocked up with free Red Bull, profit share and "Shit Happens Days", for when that unexpected problem just hits you. As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low.
For this role, salary is dependent on skills and experience.
If you’d like to apply, please simply send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you.
Sorry, but NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.