We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our ambitious team ona full time, permanent contract. Due to our continued success and increasing client list we are offering a great opportunity for a web developer to join our creative team working closely with Project Managers and designers.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a solid front end web developer to work closely with our Project Director on all areas of digital media from ecommerce builds to customer portals.
What will you be expected to do?
- Work with the designers to bring web, mobile and app designs to life using front end tools and techniques
- Make amends and enhancements to current sites
- Liaise with clients confidently to help solve their technical queries/problems
Who will you be working with?
You’ll be working in a dynamic team of web developers, designers and project managers supported by the leadership and direction from our Strategy Director and Managing Director.
What skills will you have?
- Very strong working knowledge of HTML / HTML5
- Very strong working knowledge of CSS / CSS3
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, Magento or Drupal packages is a bonus
- Working knowledge of Photoshop is also a bonus
- Good awareness of backend technology like .NET & PHP
- Awareness of version control systems like GIT and SVN
- A passion for web standards and cross browser compatibility and website speed
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Pro-active approach
- Problem solver
- Sense of humour
- Logical and thorough work process
- Ability to pick up existing work and carry to completion
- High level of industry awareness
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational environment – a modern, light space in the Cheshire countryside
- Training plan to help you grow
- Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
- Birthday cakes!
And here’s the official stuff to back it up
- Winner of ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2011 Cheshire Business Awards
- Shortlisted for the 2012 National Business Awards Croner Employer of the Year
- Investors in People Gold – one of very few companies to achieve this level
- ISO 9001
- RAR Recommended Agency
- Highly commended in the 2012 High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise – Cheshire’s most prestigious Awards for business performance
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are.
Our countryside location is fab but as there is no public transport locally, you will need to have your own car.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Please note this is NOT a web design, back end development or Flash position.
For further information, please contact Kay Corcoran on 01829 260 600 or email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES