We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our ambitious team on apermanent contract.
Due to our continued success and increasing client list we are offering a great opportunity for a web developer to join a creative team working closely with the Digital Director to work on all areas of digital media from ecommerce builds to customer portals. We are based south of Chester with no public transport locally so you will need to have your own car. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
What will you be expected to do?
- Produce and maintain a variety of web applications
- Implement, customise, and manage CMS/ecommerce sites as well as bespoke applications
- Amendments and enhancements to current sites
- Liaise with clients confidently to help solve their technical queries/problems
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Very strong working knowledge of .NET using C#
- Very strong working knowledge of .NET4
- Knowledge of MVC framework
- Very strong working knowledge of SQL (in particular MySQL)
- Strong working knowledge of XHTML
- Strong working knowledge of CSS
- A passion for web standards and cross browser compatibility
The following skills are not essential but preferential:
- High knowledge of working with web services and asynchronous operations
- Knowledge of Sitecore
And the following personal skills are required:
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Pro-active approach
- Problem solver
- Sense of humour
- Logical and thorough work process
- Ability to pick up existing work and carry to completion
- High level of industry awareness
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational environment – a modern, light space in the Cheshire countryside
- Training plan to help you grow
- Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
- Birthday cakes!
And here’s the official stuff to back it up:
- Winner of ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2011 Cheshire Business Awards
- Shortlisted for the 2012 National Business Awards Croner Employer of the Year
- Investors in People Gold – one of very few companies to achieve this level
- ISO 9001
- RAR Recommended Agency
- Highly commended in the 2012 High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise – Cheshire’s most prestigious Awards for business performance
Please note this is NOT a web design, front end development or Flash position.
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are.
Our countryside location is fab but as there is no public transport locally, you will need to have your own car.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
For further information, please contact Kay Corcoran on 01829 260 600 or email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES