Technical Ecommerce Project Manager - Now Filled
We’re on the look-out for a project manager for some of our best ecommerce clients. We’re looking for someone with solid project management experience within a digital agency, capable of managing multiple projects at the same time, keeping them all to schedule and to budget whilst keeping the client up-to-date at all times.
We’ve worked hard to build up an impressive list of clients, and you will be working on projects for the likes of Red Bull, Laura Ashley, Fat Face and BBC Worldwide Shop.
You’ll love everything digital and have experience of working with different types of clients and projects, including e-commerce, content management systems and responsive websites.
This is a full-time, permanent role based at our Cheshire office.
An overview of the role
You’ll be receiving scopes for projects from our Strategists and briefing these projects into the design and development teams to manage them through to completion. You’d be speaking to clients on a daily basis, updating issue management systems and providing regular status reports to make sure clients are kept up-to-date on all their projects. You’ll be expected to confidently deal with any queries from clients, although not necessarily to always have all the answers (but you’ll be able to find out where to go to find them!). You’ll also be managing projects to set budgets and timelines and as such cost and resource control will be crucial to your success.
What's expected of you
We’re looking for someone with an excellent all-round knowledge of digital design and development and strong experience of project management. You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced environment, and be used to working with anything that can be thrown at you during the day. You’ll be passionate about delivering an outstanding service at all times. You’ll ideally have ecommerce experience, understanding what ecommerce clients want, their needs and how they operate.
Our ideal project manager will confidently:
- Receive scopes from a Strategist and understand them
- Develop project plans, prioritising and scheduling the required tasks
- Work with the design and development teams to produce the right documentation including functional and technical specifications.
- Brief projects to the design and development team
- Manage and schedule resource to deliver projects
- Manage projects to the end, keeping them to the project plan and to budget
- Review work against requirements
- Update clients on project progress
- Provide regular status reports and statistical reports
- Be familiar with a ticketing/project management system, e.g. JIRA
What skills you will have
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Logical and thorough work process
What Goodies you will get
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational working environment
- Training plan to help you grow
- Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
As for the culture, Blueleaf has a very loyal team
We're proud to have been recognised with the very rare "Investors in People - GOLD Standard" and held this since 2011 - We hire, and manage, based on our Values. We provide flexibility, we look at personal benefits (not company benefits), and we hold monthly goal sessions on a one to one, so the individuals focus on improving based on their personal roadmap. Please click here for more information.
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are. Our countryside location is fab but as there is no public transport locally, you will need to have your own car.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please get in touch* with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Recruitment agencies need not apply