Experienced backend web developer needed – NOW FILLED
We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join an ambitious team on a permanent contract.
Due to our continued success and increasing client list we are offering a great opportunity for a web developer to join a creative team working closely with the Digital Director to work on all areas of digital media from ecommerce builds to customer portals. We are based south of Chester with no public transport locally so you will need to have your own car. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
The role would require you to:
Produce and maintain a variety of web applications
Implement, customise, and manage CMS/ecommerce sites as well as bespoke applications
Amend and enhancements to current sites
Liaise with clients confidently to help solve their technical queries/problems
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Very strong working knowledge of Object Orientated PHP5
- Very strong working knowledge of SQL (in particular MySQL)
- Strong working knowledge of XHTML
- Strong working knowledge of CSS
- A passion for web standards and cross browser compatibility
The following skills are not essential but preferential:
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET (C#)
- Working knowledge of Magento
and the following personal skills:
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Pro-active approach
- Problem solver
- Sense of humour
- Logical and thorough work process
- Ability to pick up existing work and carry to completion
- High level of industry awareness
Please note this is NOT a web design, front end development or Flash position.
For further information, please contact Kay Corcoran on 01829 260 600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NO recruitment agencies or overseas companies please.