Are you passionate about testing websites?
If so we could have just the job for you. We need a full-time, experienced tester to work on some of the huge, global websites that we produce for high-profile brands. We're looking for someone to take ownership of this area and put their own, efficient processes in place. Could this be you?
What are we looking for?
A solid and experienced tester to ensure our quality standards across all our projects are met, as well as helping drive our quality assurance processes.
- 2 + years’ experience in manual testing
- 2 + years’ experience in integration, end to end testing with 3rd party applications
- Review customer requirements and specifications and provide early test design input
- Ability to write great test plans
- Experience of using JIRA
- Experience of working within an Agile and Waterfall project methodology
- Expertise in writing and executing manual scripts
- Experience performing functional, non-functional and end-to-end scenario testing
- Excellent inter-personal, and communication skills
Ideally you will have the following skills, (but not essential)
- Experience in test automation and test driven development (TDD)
- ISEB/ISTQB qualified
- Experience working in an agency environment
Who are Blueleaf?
Blueleaf was founded in 1999. Since then we’ve grown the team, successfully winning industry awards, accredited with the unique Gold Standard for Investors in People, Finalists in the National Business Awards for Employer of the year, and is led by one of the UK’s top influential people in digital. What's special about Blueleaf is that we totally focus on the team being happy. We share company information openly and we have regular meetings to ensure we're all heading in the right direction.
Some of the cool things in addition to the regular benefits include 10% of your week being dedicated to your own projects as research and development, a fridge stocked up with free Red Bull, profit share and "Shit Happens Days", for when that unexpected problem just hits you. As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low.
For this role, salary is dependent on skills and experience.
If you’d like to apply, please simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
Sorry, but NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.