We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our ambitious team on a full-time, permanent contract. Due to our continued success and increasing client list we are offering a great opportunity in our client services team for a senior account manager with experience of handling digital projects.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with solid account management experience within a digital agency. You’ll be great with people and able to juggle many clients at a time, making sure they’re all kept happy. You’ll be determined to build and maintain long term relationships with the clients you work with. You’ll love everything digital and have experience of working with different types of clients – strong b2c credentials are required as well as some exposure to b2b marketing.
What will you be expected to do?
You’ll be working on some of our biggest accounts and will be having regular contact with clients, looking for opportunities to grow their accounts. You’ll be passionate about delivering an outstanding service at all times.
Who will you work with?
You’ll be working in a dynamic team with Project Managers, Producers and other Account Managers, supported by leadership and direction from our Strategic Director and Managing Director.
What experience will you have?
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience of website design and build projects including definition, design, build, testing and ongoing work. You’ll also have an excellent all-round knowledge of digital marketing, strong experience of account management and experience of managing a client services team.
What skills will you have?
- Problem solver
- Pro-active approach
- Deadline hitter
- Team player
- Sense of humour
- Logical and thorough work process
- High level of industry awareness
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Inspirational environment – a modern, light space in the Cheshire countryside
- Training plan to help you grow
- Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry
- Birthday cakes!
And here’s the official stuff to back it up:
- Winner of ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2011 Cheshire Business Awards
- Runner up in The Croner Employer of the Year category at the Orange National Business Awards 2012.
- Winner of UKFast's Digital Business of the Year 2012
- Investors in People Gold – one of very few companies to achieve this level
- ISO 9001
- RAR Recommended Agency
- Highly commended in the 2012 High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise – Cheshire’s most prestigious Awards for business performance
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are. Our countryside location is fab but as there is no public transport locally, you will need to have your own car. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Please email Kay Corcoran or call on 01829 260600.