We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our ambitious team on a full-time, permanent contract. Due to our continued success and increasing client list we are offering a great opportunity in our client services team for a producer with experience of defining digital projects.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who loves crafting digital solutions at the start of a project. You’ll have great experience of working with specifications, wireframes and user journeys as well as spending time with clients getting to the roots of their challenges and business goals to make the best digital solution possible. You will be a very friendly and knowledgeable individual able to present your ideas clearly and with passion for your work. You will want to produce best in class work for top clients.
What will you be expected to do?
You’ll be working with some of our top clients to help them specify new solutions to their business challenges from a new checkout process to a whole B2B lead generation website. You will speak and meet with the clients alongside other members of the team doing the thinking and producing the documentation at the start of the project. Throughout the project you will be the keeper of the scope and help guide it to its successful conclusion with the project management and development team.
Who will you work with?
You’ll be working in a dynamic team with Project Managers, Account Managers and other Producers, as well as the development and design team, supported by leadership and direction from our Strategy Director and Managing Director.
What experience will you have?
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience of website design and build projects including definition, design, build, testing and ongoing work. You’ll also have an excellent all-round knowledge of digital marketing, strong experience of specifying solutions and user experience and client facing skills.
What skills will you have?
• Personable • Problem solver • Pro-active approach • Deadline hitter • Team player • Sense of humour • Passionate • Logical and thorough work process • High level of industry awareness • Enthusiastic
What goodies will you get?
• Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role • Vibrant team who will help and support you • Inspirational environment – a modern, light space in the Cheshire countryside • Training plan to help you grow • Flexible working arrangements including ‘Sh*t Happens Days’ – to cover those days when things happen that mean you can’t come to work • Free parking • Childcare vouchers • Team building activities • Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry • Birthday cakes!
And here’s the official stuff to back it up:
- Winner of ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2011 Cheshire Business Awards
- UKFasts Digital Business of the Year 2012
- Runner up in The Croner Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards 2012
- Investors in People Gold – one of very few companies to achieve this level
- ISO 9001
- RAR Recommended Agency
- Highly commended in the 2012 High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise – Cheshire’s most prestigious Awards for business performance
As a result of all this, employee turnover at Blueleaf is incredibly low, testament to how happy our people are. Our countryside location is fab but as there is no public transport locally, you will need to have your own car. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
For more information, please email Kay Corcoran or call on 01829 260600.